DENVER, CO (11am – 12pm MT)
- Root Chakra Smoothie Bowl by @alkemiaearth (pre-recorded).
DURHAM, NC (2pm – 3pm ET)
- Collards tasting at Pure Soul
Dee’s Kitchen – Vegan Sweet Treats
NEW YORK, NY (3pm – 4pm ET)
BALTIMORE, MD (4pm – 5pm ET)
- Black People Ride Bikes
Food Rescue Baltimore Giveaway (rescued produce given away in front of The Land of Kush)
OAKLAND, CA (2pm – 3pm PT)
- Plant Based Fitness: Meal Prep Cooking demo by Gary Whitaker
- 3pm – 3:30pm PDT (6pm – 6:30pm EDT) – Music Performance
- 3:30pm – 4:30pm PDT (6:30pm – 7:30pm EDT) – Panel Discussion
- 4:30pm – 5pm PDT (7:30pm – 8pm EDT) – Cooking Demo
- 5pm – 5:30pm PDT (8pm – 8:30pm EDT) – Koya Webb
- 5:30pm – 6:30pm PDT (8:30pm – 9:30pm EDT) – Film Screening
On Your Plate In
Keep It Fresh Day is a Culinary Climate Action day, founded by Green For All fellow Dr. Ietef Vita on June 14th. By proclamation of the Mayor of Denver, Colorado, June 14 was officially recognized as Keep It Fresh Day.
It’s time we go worldwide June 14, 2021.
How do you keep it fresh?
Keeping It Fresh
Everyone everywhere can celebrate Keep It Fresh Day
Find an event near you or let us know if you’re planning one. Focus for Keep It Fresh Day events is on healthy living, vegan and live foods, organic gardening, environmental action, and art and education on any of these topics.
Join the movement and show your support with #KeepItFreshDay on social. Hit up the farmer’s market, try a new recipe, post your plate and tag us @KeepItFreshDay
How To Keep It Fresh
Join us on social media by posting your plate of fresh, plant-based food. Use #keepitfreshday and tag us @keepitfreshday
Ph.D , O.G. (organic Gardener) Grammy nominated Music educator, eco rapper/ DJ Producer, Vegan chef featured in @people mag , @swaysuniverse & @forbes